The questions below are designed to help you get a better
understanding of your website's target audience, their behaviour
and your website's goals. If the questions are answered before you
approach a web designer or web developer you will be able to tell
them what success looks like for your website. Once the web
designer knows what it is you are trying to achieve it will make
their lives easier when it comes to designing your perfect
- What are the goals and objectives of the website?
- How can we measure the succcess of the website?
- Who are the website's target audience?
- What are the goals of the target audience? Are they there to be
educated or maybe to purchase?
- How can we match up our target audience's goals and the website
- How are people going to find the site?
- Will they find it through search engines and if so what
keywords and phrases will they search for?
- What will the website sitemap look like? What pages does the
- What content will be on the pages?
- Who will manage the website?
- How often will the website need updating?
- What is the budget for the website build and management and can
we afford it?
- If you have an existing website what don't you like about it?
What do you like about it?
- Do you want people to contact you and if so how?
If you are looking for a website designed please contact me or call me
on 0044 77380 70911.